1. What is BreadTalk Rewards?
BreadTalk Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards our customers when they shop or dine at BreadTalk or Toast Box stores in Singapore. With BreadTalk Rewards in your hands (or mobile), you can make payments conveniently through the stored value on the card. In addition, when you register with us, you can enjoy exclusive perks and privileges!
2. What are the benefits of registering as a Friend of BreadTalk Rewards?
Upon registration, you can start enjoying exclusive treats and privileges. Enjoy convenient cashless payments, value deals and keep track of your rewards at your fingertips!
In addition, we are giving you the following welcome gifts for every successful registration done through our website or mobile app:
- Buy one get one free buns/kopi#;
- Birthday Privileges^; and
- Friend of BreadTalk Rewards perks from time-to-time.
#Limited to 1 item, one-time redemption via e-voucher. E-vouchers are valid for one-time use within the first month of your sign-up. For buns $2.10 and below from BreadTalk, and small hot beverage from Toast Box.
3. How do I register to be a Friend of BreadTalk Rewards?
Without a physical card
^Valid on your birthday month only.
All e-vouchers not valid with any other discounts, promotions, merchandise and set meals.
- Head over to this page
- Create an account;
- Select ‘Purchase New Card’; and
- Select either
- Top-up amount preferred or
- Purchase BreadTalk Buns or Toast Box Kopi e-voucher package (12 for $18.60)
Bravo! You’re done!
With a physical card
- Head over to this page
- Create an account;
- Select ‘Link existing card’ to add your physical card to your account
Bravo! You’re done!
4. Must I register to be a Friend of BreadTalk Rewards?
Be a registered Friend of BreadTalk Rewards to:
- Enjoy exclusive perks and promotions!
- Manage your card(s) and transactions through the BreadTalk Rewards portal / app; and
- Protect your account balance in case of lost or stolen card.
Alternatively, if you do not register as a Friend of BreadTalk Rewards, you can still use the bun or kopi packages purchased on the card or the stored value on the card to make payment for your purchases.
However, we encourage you to register with us as there are exclusive perks for Friends of BreadTalk Rewards, so better register ya!
5. Is there a membership fee?
There is no membership fee to sign-up. This program is our way of thanking our loyal customers for their support. Simply purchase an e-card, load it with stored value or Buns / Kopi packages, or link the physical card that you have and you are good to go!
6. I have registered as a BreadTalk Rewards Friend. Do I still need to keep the physical card if I already have the mobile e-card?
The physical card can still be used for your purchases but using your e-card is cooler and more convenient, right?
7. I recently purchased a BreadTalk Rewards card. What should I do with it?
Awesome! Now all you have to do is to register here
and start enjoying the perks. You can also start using the card to make payment for your purchases.
8. Where can I top-up value to my card?
You can sign in
to your account and top-up online, or visit any of our BreadTalk/Toast Box* stores to add value to your card.
*excluding Toast Box at Marina Bay Sands and outlets in Food Republic or Food Opera (313@Somerset L5, Causeway Point L4, ION, Manulife Centre, Parkway Parade, VivoCity L3 and Wisma Atria)
9. What are the payment methods available for top-up/purchasing packages?
We accept VISA and MasterCard when you make purchases through our website or app. Payment methods may differ in stores.
10. What are the minimum and maximum amounts that I can top-up?
The minimum top-up value in one transaction is S$20 and it increases in denominations of S$20. You can top-up a maximum of S$100 in one transaction. A maximum value of S$300 may be stored on any BreadTalk Rewards Card at any given time.
11. What are the promotional packages available in the program?
With the BreadTalk Rewards card, you can purchase e-voucher packages to enjoy 12 buns* from BreadTalk or 12 cups of small hot beverage* from Toast Box at a value deal of $18.60.
*For buns $2.10 and below, and small hot beverages only. Valid for four (4) months from date of purchase. Promotional items not included.
12. Is the BreadTalk Rewards card transferrable?
Once registered, the BreadTalk Rewards card is not transferrable as it is linked to your account.
13. Where can I find information on the latest promotions for BreadTalk Rewards Friends?
If you are a registered Friend of BreadTalk Rewards, you will be notified on promotions via email. Alternatively, you may visit our website or app for updates on the latest deals/promotions.
14. I have e-vouchers on my BreadTalk Rewards card. How do I redeem them?
Pay for your purchases with the BreadTalk Rewards card by presenting the physical card or e-card via your mobile app in stores, and inform our cashiers that you wish to redeem your e-vouchers.
15. What should I do if I have lost my BreadTalk Rewards card?
The BreadTalk Rewards card is to be treated like cash. It cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed unless you have registered it and reported the loss. You may also report your lost card by calling this number (+65) 6747 1211 and our customer service team will assist you.
If you have registered your BreadTalk Rewards card, you can select “Report Lost Card” here
16. What is the validity of my BreadTalk Rewards card?
- Sign in to your BreadTalk Rewards account;
- Upon successful notification of your lost card, we will suspend your remaining balance on that card; and
- Our friendly team will be in touch with you for verification and arrangements for a replacement card where appropriate
The BreadTalk Rewards card has no expiry date but the value on the card expires two (2) years from the date of your last top-up whilst the e-vouchers are valid per the expiry date stated.
17. Will my credits/e-vouchers expire if I do not use them for a long time?
All of our e-vouchers come with expiry dates. The stored value on your BreadTalk Rewards card expires 2 years from the date of the last top-up.
18. Where can I check the expiry dates of my stored value/vouchers?
Sign-in to your account here
and head to the “Vouchers” tab. Click on each e-voucher for the full details.
19. What happens if my stored value/e-vouchers expire?
We are unfortunately unable to refund any stored value or allow the redemption of any e-vouchers that have expired.
20. Can I top-up stored value or purchase e-vouchers for another Friend of BreadTalk Rewards?
You can purchase e-vouchers as a gift and send them to another Friend of BreadTalk Rewards through our portal or app. Simply head to “E-store
” to shop away!
21. Can the card be used in BreadTalk or Toast Box outlets outside of Singapore?
You will not be able to use the card outside of Singapore yet as this is a rewards program unique to our geographical location at the moment.